V1.0 WALDORF Pulse with Patch Parsing Electra One App
New in V1.0
- everything, the preset isn’t thoroughly tested yet
Used MIDI settings in the Pulse
- MIDI channel = 14
- Device ID = 0 (needed for SysEx, another ID will not yield expected results)
Highlights / attention points
- The first 3 pages are the sound and ARP parameters
- The 4th page is the Globals monitoring page. To get the current settings, press the ‘Glob.Request’ pad. Be aware, it only reads the global settings from the Pulse, it won’t change them.
- The Performance Page (nr 6) has the program change buttons on the last line. I have added artificial banks to limit selection to user patches , preset patches or the random generator. A program change will visualise the settings of the selected patch.
The rest are the main parameters repeated here for live use.