Novation bass station

MAIN ISSUE:
Well, still some strange behaviors regarding the responses but it is actually working though (yet, the parameters in the mapping menu have no green check marks) :

• when working on a preset on the response mapping, it is sometimes working, sometimes not. When it is working values are for most of them well retrieved, except for the lists when trying to retrieve a value equal to 0 (did not try the pads, but I prefer the lists even when there are only two states)
  • when uploading the preset after opening it on the web editor, it is not working anymore
  • to make the responses working (do not solve the 0 value on list issue though) I have to:
    1 - unplug the E1 from my computer
    2 - plug it in an USB socket (stand alone mode)
    3 - change the preset to another one before coming back to it

I’m pretty sure that changing the preset to another one on the E1 before coming back to it should be enough, but I did not try it yet.

Do you consider all these behaviors as a bug or not? Should I move the topic to the bug reports’ discussions? We can live with that actually.

SECONDARY ISSUE:
More a problem than an issue. I can live without solving it. Still I feel that I’m on the good path since the Bass Station’s digit screen is flashing when receiving F0 00 20 29 01 03 00 40 F7
But there is no feedback afterwards, and the flashing eventually stops. I tried this sysex message after reading this page, StudioCode - Novation Bass Station 2 SysEx format where we can read:

SysEx messages understood by the Bass Station II

Message Description
F0 00 20 29 00 33 00 40 F7 Request for SysEx. After receiving this message, the Bass Station II will send a SysEx dump of its current configuration.

‘00 20 29’ stand for Novation’s ID, by deduction I thought that ‘00 33’ were for the model (here the Bass Station II) and ‘00 40’ for the request. Therefore I tried the same message, changing only the model’s part…
I guess we’ll never know since there is no informations on the “Bass Station 1” on the web, only ones are for the “Bass Station 2”.

NEW ISSUE:
0 value is not retrieved with mapped responses