E1 Freeze @ FW 3.10

Thanks Martin,

1. yes, in parallel to controlling Ableton Live

2. :thinking: the Circuit Track receives a MIDI clock via external MIDI and forwards it to other devices in my setup. So E1 might receive it as well. Can I instruct E1 to ignore any incoming clock?

3. Yes, the Delock USB Hub is connected to a powered Macbook Pro (M1Pro, late 2021). Ableton Live 11.2.11 is sending MIDI Feedback data to the E1, as well as MIDI Notes and CC data to the Circuit Tracks (connected via USB Port).

4. a) E1 was powered on through a longer time before my performance (2-3 hours) via the USB Hub power supply. In the meantime the Macbook Pro and the Circuit Tracks were powered off and on again.
    That’s a typical situation between Soundcheck and Stage Time and the E1 remains powered on as long as I don’t disconnect the USB cable. Would you recommend to give it a fresh start right before performance? Could a longer power-on time be problematic for the E1?

5. b) My E1 Preset has 5 pages, so the Preset not too busy. But these pages themselves are all completely full, all “element slots” used. The RAM display on the button left displaying some value around 55%.

Thanks for any help. I love the E1 concept and your constant development! :upside_down_face:

1 Like