Is there a Max Parameter Number?

Hi Guys, Is there a maximum allowed parameterNumber? I’ve got an error I can’t seem to fix. ParameterNumber 10 is somehow locking onto the sysex command for either parameter number 517 or 518. I’ve tried everything I can think of to disengage it, but nothing seems to work. I have a total of 603 parameter numbers.
In checking further, I have a whole bunch of low-numbered parameters that are way off on the sysex command assignments. The editor says one thing, the actual sysex output is another. I have a program I wrote that can show me what the actual sysex messages are.

Version 3.6 also locks up when I load my FS1R editor, I have to revert back to 3.5.4 to get it back working again. My other test programs run under 3.6, but not my large FS1R editor.

OK. When I remove my LUA code it runs under 3.6. I’ll test blocks of it until I isolate the piece that locks it up again. When I removed all of the LUA code the low parameter numbers are working correctly again. Hmmm.

OK. The page operator button LUA is locking it up under 3.6. Here’s an example:
function OperatorPage4 (valueObject, value)
pages.display(5)
end

I’ll recover and I’ll keep checking my LUA code.

OK. All my other code works, and the sysex scrambling went away! Yes!
That means just the pages.display(#) LUA function isn’t working under 3.6.
I can live with that for now.

the parameterNumber is stored as a 14-bit number, thus 16383 is the maximum you can use.

I am looking at that. If you send me the link to the preset (no need to make it public, just send me the link/url on the PM), I can verify that it is the the same issue I am already looking at.

Is that the same as the control id in a preset? That is documented Preset format description | Electra One Documentation as having a value range of 1…432 (and checked in the remote script).

parameterNumber is property of the Message, eg CC #77 has parameterNumber = 77. NRPN #1236 has parameterNumber 1236.

I will respond on the control id in that other thread.

pls, update your firmware to v3.6.1 and let me know if the issue persists. Thanks!

Super! I’m back on shift work so I’ll check it in a couple of days.

That fixed it. Thanks Martin! I like the Electra One because you’re SO RESPONSIVE to our issues, Thanks!

OK, new issue. I can place 5 pages.display(#) functions in a row (LUA) and it works. When I place the 6th into the LUA code it locks up again. I have 8 functions like this, one for each FS1R Operator page.

I’m going to try placing the 6th further down in the code, away from the first 5 to see if it makes a difference… Nope. It locked up under 3.6.1 again. I’m back in 3.5.4 to get it unlocked so I can remove the error code and get the E1 back.