More than 8 pages, please?

Adding to that, I’ve managed to fit all DS-8 functions within 8 pages: Electra One App (excluding patch naming/parsing). I also managed to fit the most used M-1000 parameters within 8 pages ( Electra One App ), with exception of the mod-matrix. I’m considering making a seperate M-1000 preset for this.

Thus so far, I’m good, but more envelopes would be my main improvement request, which could help building larger presets that definitely wouldn’t fit within 8 pages - like the JX-10 with Vecoven I’m considering. And if the XY-pad could be improved (check my request), Cutoff and Resonance could be combined too within a single, unfolding parameter, freeing up more space.

Just thinking out loud, LFO’s might also be suited for a single, unfolding parameter: most LFO’s have functions like waveshape, speed, delay in common.

All in all: more unfolding parameters would be more valuable to me (and probably other E1 users as well) than more pages.

@martin , I hope you don’t mind me including you in this discussion.

Thanks.

1 Like