Name of Page displayed on E1

I sometimes don’t remember what page or preset I have loaded into the E1.
I think it would be great if there was a title / headline that would display something like that info somewhere.

Thanks!

You should see the preset name on the bottom middle of the screen in very small letters?

1 Like

Thank you, @NewIgnis. But that positioning and size is of no use to me. I have the E1 elevated and at an angle so that that position is almost completely covered by the lower part of the casing. Sure I can scoot myself over to see it, but then it’s still way too small.

2 Likes

I know the feeling. What I typically do is to add the preset name as well in the main group on each page. Fonr instance, instead of setting group names such as “OSC1” I name it “KORG 01R/W OSC1

2 Likes

Thank you, @NewIgnis! I guess I’ll have to do the same. Just wish there was a better way.

I will try to come up with something :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, @martin!!! Maybe something that could be displayed when the controller isn’t active in a little while? Because when I have just been working with it, I usually know what preset I’ve loaded…

1 Like

Some option to show the preset name / page name for x seconds in the center of the screen and than fade out would be cool :slight_smile:

(Some control surfaces in Bitwig do that for track orientation and it’s really nice…)

2 Likes

Not sure if this is possible but I personally would love if it’d be possible to use individual background images for pages.

2 Likes

Nice idea, @HaPe!

For the Name of the Page issue I could see it working almost like a screen saver that you can program to display what you want if the device isn’t in use for x amount of time…

1 Like

Hi @eusti,

that’s also a nice idea.

For my personal use I just think I’d like to see bigger page names or even customized labels that support the layout of a page permanently when using the controls on it. Even if the current group label areas were more customizable using bigger fonts or PNG files IMHO it would help. :wink:

1 Like

I like those ideas too, @HaPe !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like