About the Ideas / Feature requests category

Please tell us about features you would love to have.

A copy page in the editor… Makes it easy if you have a basic layoutt robe courte to another page… Also maybe a a possibility to select more buttons or faders at the same time do u can assign for example the same midi channel to all of them instead of having to select each param and then adjust it one by one…

Sorry if already asked got mine only yesterday and I already tried to make some stuff… Workflow fuels creativity.
Maybe an android app of the editor… Ok too much asked :rofl:

Thnx love the co troller already. Greetings.

More colors…?

Maybe also a select page and options to set the midi for each module… (fader or knob etc… to the same midi channel)
also maybe a toggle button to choose that each slot in the editor gets auto midi-cc mapping from 1 to 127
so you don’t have to input them one by one?

1. I would like the ability to change the midi channel that the preset sends data from the screen rather than digging into the code.

2. Synthesizer patch generation and patch saving - I have no idea if this is possible though I have seen it on other midi/Sysex controllers. This is assuming there’s enough memory inside the E1 to save the data or if it can be something where you save banks on your computer and can load them in.