I started a new Preset and needed to test different things with SysEx commands. Currently I just have three controls. Only one of them is set to its default value after sending the Preset from the Editor to the E1. Both other controls are set to different - at least for me - not reproducible values. As follows a combined screenshot showing the settings as well as the results on the E1 (big red text values).
Yeah I tried and its hit and miss.
Sometimes it works sometimes not.
Looks you found a bug.
In my example below OSC A Volume has a default set to 61 but on the e.one its stays on zero.
Filter freq is set to 99 and the e.one its set nicely to 99 as well.