How do you travel/gig with your E1?

Hey all. I’ve been looking for something to put the E1 in when I got to go between places. Curious to know if you all have any suggestions?

Hi

i would suggest to look at gopro (or similar) cases

I thought that too. The pick foam cases they sell seems like a good fit.

for what its worth for anyone who is interested. I reached out to UDG and they said they have a case that fits it somewhat well:

UDG Creator Focusrite Scarlett 4i4/ Clarett 2Pre/ 4Pre/ NI Komplete Audio 6 MK2 Hardcase Black | UDG Gear (there is a gap of 12 mm on top part)

I also reached out to the folks at decksaver to see if they would make a hard plastic cover for it. They said it’s quite expensive to make a mold but if they see more demand they’ll consider making one for the E1.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Has anyone tried out the UDG cases, or found anything else that fits the E1 well?

In addition to the UDG case that @fivethirtyoneam mentioned, it looks like there is an Analog Cases model that would fit fairly well. I might try this one unless anyone here has a better suggestion.

Analog Cases Glide 8.25" x 8.5" x 2.5"

1 Like

very good idea, I have a few of their cases they’re great. I’ll reach out to them and ask them what they recommend.