How to trigger multiple requests on Patch Editor

Hi everyone,

If I monitor the output of the Electra, only the first request is sent, and the second request is never sent. How can I specify that all the requests should be sent when pressing the patch request button?

[
    {
        "request": ["F0", "43", "20", "7F", "1C", "03", "0E", "0F", "00", "F7"],
        "responses": [
            {
                "header": ["F0", "43", "00", "7F", "1C", "00", "1A", "03", "30", "00", "00"],
                "rules": [
                    {"parameterNumber": 7, "byte": 0, "type": "cc7", "size": 7},
                ]
            }
        ]
    },
    {
        "request": ["F0", "43", "20", "7F", "1C", "03", "00", "00", "00", "F7"],
        "responses": [
            {
                "header": ["F0", "43", "00", "7F", "1C", "00", "1A", "03", "00", "00", "00"],
                "rules": [
                    {"parameterNumber": 72, "byte": 0, "type": "cc7", "size": 7},
                ]
            }
        ]
    },

]
1 Like

Hey not sure if it helps but you could make a custom button and use LUA to fire those 2 requests.

Al-thought it would be better that the patch request button fires both.

1 Like

I will review that. I am currently away from the computer, so most likely at the weekend.

1 Like

Or we can intercept the patch request and trigger them from there. But I wondered how to do it as originally intended, since the JSON does accept multiple patch requests.

just give it a try and add a button with the patch request sysex. Think it should work.

I checked that in 3.0 and it works fine.

Does that mean we can choose which requests to fire when using the upper right button? Or will it by default fire all requests?
In this as well: I typically have some post processing to do (mainly when the parsed parameters needs non simple value conversion before storing it in a CC or NRPN implies the parsed value is first stored in a hidden virtual control), could I fire that post processing as well ?