Steps to reproduce:
- create a Sysex Envelope in the Editor
- configure the Sysex message for Attack
- once a Sysex message is entered for Attack, it is copied over to Decay, Sustain and Release. So they all have the same Sysex message
- trying to change the Sysex message for any other control will change it again to the same for all controls.
- downloading the EPR reveals that the Sysex message is stored for Release only. Attack, Decay, Sustain have no Sysex message stored.
- configure the Sysex messages in the JSON directly