Electra One mkII

And as an option a dedicated Decksaver with his transport little cute bag !! :slight_smile: :star_struck: :tada: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ! Please!!! …And a mug. :beer: ! I will want and buy all of them !

1 Like

That sounds awesome :star_struck:
I really like the idea of sustainibility and upgrading in a DIY fashion, will definitely follow this!

2 Likes

I am pushing Decksaver so hard to make some covers :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just a quick update on this one. Quite some progress has been done:

• all design and manufacturing files are sent to the manufacturers recently.
  • all parts / components are already bought.
  • substantial part of the firmware has been already ported to the new hardware platform and it runs on development boards.

There is still a lot to do, but timewise, we follow the timeline as we planned!

13 Likes

Hello @All

How long can you pre-order the MK II?
What is the last option?

Thanks in advance

Georg

1 Like

Hi, the pre-orders will be closed on Sunday. The production lot is close to be fully sold out, and we would like to keep a few extra units for reviews and tradeshows. Note, if you miss it, you will have a chance to buy E1 again in reasonably short time. We are already getting things ready for the next production run.

A good news for all people who pre-ordered, the hardware is ready. The remaining bitof work is to make sure the E1 firmware runs perfectly on the new hardware. I am sure we will reach that some time in April.

17 Likes

Would the docking station compatible with the mkI version?

The docking station idea is developing quite a lot. I do not want to share details yet. The important message is that anything that comes out of that idea will be fully compatible with both, mk1 and mk2.

11 Likes

Can’t wait, thank you :+1:

1 Like

I’ve made a grave mistake and didn’t pre-order! You will have some for sale at the shows? Can I buy one at superbooth :clown_face:

2 Likes

Hi @CyberImp, welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, I do not want to do any sales at the SB. For us, it is more of a connecting and networking event. A good news is that we are already getting another production batch ready.

I do expect to open website sales again in June. By then, we should be able to maintain enough units in stock so that the production batches will become irrelevant. At least until the next component shortage :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Martin!

When will the “Upgrade” be valid for mk1 owners?

1 Like

As mentioned earlier, the upgrades will be done after the regular MK2 are shipped. It means in second half of May and later.

3 Likes

Due to the excitement I’m currently vibrating at 72Hz. Mine is in that picture.

2 Likes

Hello ! I am also interested in upgrading to my mkI ! So good idea !!! :heart_eyes: !

1 Like

Yep - also interested in the mk II :grinning:

is it possible to know how much the upgrade will cost?

User Interface already fully functional on the MKII:

MIDI IO, USB device and host prepared and ready to be integrated…

13 Likes

as mentioned earlier:

around 280 EUR without VAT + shipping costs. And that is 375 EUR final price for a EU consumer or 310 EUR for EU businesses.

Whoever is interested, contact me on PM after May 15th.

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :see_no_evil: … Oh my !! So beautifull !!

2 Likes