Electra One mkII

OK, got it … would love to see these round button for other fields too :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, I would like to have access to the round knobs too, any chance in the future for this options @martin ?

3 Likes

It is all ready to go. Meaning it it implemented in the firmware. The trouble why I did not enable them is that they do not work well with current grid layout. To fit them there, they must be rather small and it looks a bit awkward.

6 Likes

Hope you’ve been able to iron out the last details - any update on the shipping?

2 Likes

Hello ! I have a question anticipating the 2nd E1 and working with both the mkI and MKII
How will it works regarding midi ports and E1 app ? will i be able to run 2 sessions of the editor simultaneously ? Will the webapp will keep the config of both separatly on my own account ? Like the PC page setting and configuration ? Have a nice day ! :wink:

1 Like

Yup, things are being packed and quite some of them ready to go. Zdenek will start shipping on Monday.

I am currently fine-tuning the Bitwig and Ableton extensions with the mk II firmware.

8 Likes

OK, I’ll just wait behind the front door then,

2 Likes

Hey Martin!
What a good news! Can’t wait.
Do we get a conformation email to give the right adres for sending?
Or how does it go? :slight_smile:
Can’t wait,…
Cheers

1 Like

Yes, we’ll be sending two emails to all buyers starting today:

1. The first email will be to confirm your shipping address. It’s just a precautionary step to ensure your order is delivered safely. This email will come directly from us (Electra One s.r.o.).
  2. You’ll also receive an email from DHL Express, confirming that the shipping label and tracking number for your package have been generated.

We’ll be sending out the first emails in the same order as the pre-orders were placed. However, note that the actual shipping process will depend on how quickly we receive the (your) confirmation. Also, we will not be able to process all orders today. We estimate that it will take at least a week to fulfill all orders. Thank you for your patience! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:partying_face: thats great! Thanks for this clear heads-up.
In my mind i am already tweaking with it :wink:
Keep up the great work Martin, and all involved.
I love the dedication.

1 Like

Interested in upgrading my mk1 too!

2 Likes

We’re shipping pre-orders now. I will share details on upgrades once the pre-ordered controllers are out.

5 Likes

Just pre ordered my mk ii

2 Likes

I am happy to say that we have the first mkII user online! welcome @C0d3man!

9 Likes

Nice! Thanks a lot @martin!!!
Will start to integrate my E1 soon into my setup (Zynthian, MicroDexed).

Regards, Holger

6 Likes

Dreams → Reality
Many thanks

7 Likes

:heart_decoration::partying_face: check,…1,…2,…!

5 Likes

if,…
I would also like to do a one-hour Ambient / triphop live act, “in focus” with E1 :slight_smile:

My preset on MKI .

My preset on MKII

:sunglasses:

I feel like : :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :massage_man:

5 Likes

This is what I’ve been waiting for.

Two presets in a row I’ve bumped into “not enough memory” errors.
Now if I can just get the Mk II out of customs …

3 Likes