Firmware release 3.0.10 is available in https://app.electra.one/
The main purpose of this release is to provide fix for the issue introduced in 3.0.5 - the controller crash during the page switching. The problem affected part of E1 users. Unfortunately, I was not able to detect that during the testing prior to releasing 3.0.5. I am sorry for the frustration it possibly caused.
I strongly suggest to update your unit it you have 3.0.5 installed on it.
The new way of switching pages will return back at some point, but I want to pay extra attention to it. For now, the it stays the same as described in the 3.0 documentation. The menu (right-bottom) button must be held pressed to switch pages.
The 3.0.10 brings other features and fixes as well:
- Allow configuration of port and channel that will be used to accept External MIDI Control commands. (@perial - pls get in touch with me, if this works for you)
- Add possiblity to keep preset values when switching presets. (@phonaak)
- Add an option to restore last saved preset values when turning the controller on.
- ACK/NACK file transfers (presets/lua/etc) after the file content is validated.
- Remove limit on number of External MIDI Control entries. (@HaPe)
- Revert recent changes of the page switching gesture. Quite some users had troubles with device freezes when they switched preset pages. More work on this will be done soon.
- Handle MIDI message burst better. Needed for DAW integrations.
- Fixed wrong forwarding of MIDI messages from USB Host to USB Device interface.
I still need to update documentation for the Controller configuration page. The priority of this release was to get a stable release out as soon as possible.