Post your project!

Really interested to see others using the electra one as it is the ultimate midi controller. :slight_smile:

I made a channel strip for ableton! (Using The Electra One as a channel strip controller)

My testing rig. Currently with Virus, MKS, and Strymon BigSky on the bench

2 Likes

Controlling multiple Synths (most are not in this picture) and Drum Machines :slight_smile:

3 Likes

current Electra dev room. Two racks of testing gear, win / mac / linux computer, Niels Frahm, and a glass of Czech beer :slight_smile:

You’ll only see it briefly in the video, but you can see what it is controlling :blush:

2 Likes

Electras taking center stage in my setup!

8 Likes

Both great company! :wink:

A peek into my room, the E1 snuggly on top of my Prophet 2000. Used only for softsynths atm. Hopefully in the future I can use it for my Prophecy (hidden on the right next to the desk). Other stuff is hiding underneath the desks or in the drawers (TherapSID, TD-3, Strymon pedals, Nord Modular).

3 Likes

prototyping new parts with Prusa 3D printer… amazing machine. There would not be Electra if I did not have it.

5 Likes

cool stuff… but I so do NOT want to be lured into buying a 3d printer :wink:

2 Likes

A recent find in my photo archive. I am not sure why and where the pic was taken :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My desk. some devices are suspended with arms, i can grasb them or push them when i need it … like when you go to the dentist and they have this chair with things suspended . It makes me think the space more in 3D . Using the vertical space a little more . i still wait my Anti-Gravity desktop ! @martin ? An idea ? :joy: :grin:

4 Likes

3 Likes

cosy and neat @phonaak

3 Likes

I see the lava lamp. That took us some time to figure out that it affects E1 power bus! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, it was a Plasma Ball :slight_smile:

3 Likes