- when deleting a byte, the ‘delete byte’ option disappears. Workaround: close the SysEx editor and open it again
LUA log viewer
Can’t make it work. Here’s what happens:
- My E1 is connected
- In the app I select (and press ‘edit’) a preset containing a LUA script that starts with:
- print (“hello world”)
- print (“This message will be shown in the ElectraOne console”)
- when I press ‘Run the Script’:
- I see the preset changing on the E1. However that was not my intention (I assumed the script was going to run on the PC, not on the E1), as a result I overwrote another preset on the E1. Can this be avoided, for instance by comparing the name of the preset in the editor with the one in the E1, before executing the script/uploading into the E1?
- the Log Viewer remains empty, allthough yesterday I enabled the log viewing. Now I’m in doubt if the settings are still there. Is there a way we can review/change the log view settings as well from inside the Electra app?
- Can you add “(in milliseconds)” to the description?
- you can enter (and store) negative values. Probably not menaningful