When will be it in stock again?

Everybody should have an email in their mailbox by now.

2 Likes

I did not get any email !?!?!

Just PMed you.

If anybody has the same problem, please check your spambox and contact me on the PM. Thanks!

hi martin
there are problems with the payment with Matercard, it is displayed in the system. is the problem known? greetings Martin

Hi, what do you exactly mean? I am not aware of any problem so far but one never knows. Thanks

the payment method is not accepted. tried it 2 times. Card is valid! I try from Germany but shouldn't be a problem. Are there other payments such as Pay Pal?
greetings Martin

ok, I see. The payments are processed with the Stripe (it is quite a well known payment gateway). The decision about whether the transaction is declined or approved is made by the Stripe. We cannot do anything about that. We do not offer Paypal due to their excessive fees. An alternative option is to make a SEPA transfer to our company account. It is fast and cheap. Please message me on the PM if you wanted to make a SEPA transfer, I will share the account details with you and will ask you for billing and shipping info.

OK, we'll do it like that. hope that everything is safe :)

I guess it’s too late to join the waiting list now… I have been looking at the web shop and reading the “out of stock” message on the first of every month for many months, and only today I learned about the waiting list from a post on the Elektron forum :cry: Hopefully there will be stock left for retail sale in a few days?

2 Likes

Hi Martin

I did not receive an email, please send link

Thank you

1 Like