Where does the Electra One fit in your setup?

Depends on how you want to play. Do you want to sync tempo? If so who is the master? Do you want to play certain synths from the keyboard of anoter or from a DAW?

Hi everyone!

I got my E1 in September this year, and without a question is one of the best, if not the best midi controller on the market, and now it is in my setup. My setup is not too complicated, mainly the E1 is controlling my digital mixer, a Midas MR18(I have to learn the sysex programing because by midi the controllable things are limited on midas), programing tree effects pedals, Nightsky, Volante from Strymon and Reverb from Empress and also to setup my organ sounds with HX3.5 organ module…and with all these is working perfectly and everything is so visible not that on my previous controllers as Evolution UC33, which is very reliable but it is hard to remember which knob controlling what parameter and than the Novation SL zero, which was better than Evolution UC33, it was possible to name the pots and faders, but only one line was visible at a time…but now this little controller is doing all I need.

Thank you Martin!

ps: Maybe one day you’ll put a keybed attached to E1 and it would be the best midi keyboard controller.

3 Likes