Next batch ETA?

Nice!! Drop a note when the website is updated to take orders again, and I’ll place mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sales are open and orders can be made on the website. We have now a good stock of parts and Electras are assembled on daily basis. But still, if there is too much demand it might take up to 5 business days to ship (from the moment of placing the order). If you are OK with this, feel free to place your order :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ordered :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you!

2 Likes

I have no concerns, i’ve ordered. Thank you very much :+1: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ordered!! Really looking forward to this. My first “project” will be setting it up to control my Alesia Andromeda A6! Hoping that will be possible… won’t be disappointed if not though! This will be set up to control many things in my studio! Woot!

2 Likes

Shipping was extremely fast; it took only one day for it to reach my doorstep in the Netherlands. First impression is that it looks and feels great!

2 Likes

Ordered here as well. Excited to try this out. Synths to use with are DX7 and Ensoniq Fizmo, as well as possible soft synths in the future as I really like what Ess is making at Fors.
Thanks!

1 Like

We are sold out. The last electra left the shop yesterday. I am relieved because the assembly still eats too much time. There will be more work done externally with the next batch. Which should cause further improvements in quality. Also, the next batch will have minor hardware improvements but will remain fully compatible with the earlier hardware revisions.

The next batch will be available most likely in August. It is caused by the shortages of parts in China. We placed our orders already, but the delivery times on custom parts are quite ridiculous. We will keep the same price for the next batch. I am a bit worried about the future, however, the prices of aluminium and lcds are seem to follow the cryptos.

4 Likes

Hi. I am very interested in buying one of the next batch. What is the best way to get in the queue for one, or at least get notification about progress or availability? Thank you.

The best thing is to be here on the forum :slight_smile: Updates will be provided here.

Understood. And thank you. :+1:

1 Like

Bummed I missed the window but excited that I found the forum. Signed up and commenting so I get the email updates on the next batch.

Thanks for making a cool product!

1 Like

Me too. It looks awesome. Will definitely try to get my hands on one in the next batch.

1 Like

Adding myself to this thread for notification of the next batch. Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe @Martin should add some kind of notification-mailing list to the website, where the buy button is normally

1 Like

taggin in for notification

Checking in for the next batch :heartbeat:

Greetings!
Expresses interest in obtaining a unit from the next batch.

To be informed on the next batch too. Thx.

1 Like

I’m definitely interested when the next batch comes in.