Next batch ETA?

wondering when the next batch of Electras are expected?

cheers

2 Likes

Hi,

we received a notification on shipping parts from our supplier on Friday. I expect to have it in the workshop very soon. We will start assembling immediately. My ETA on selling again is Monday Nov 23rd onwards.

1 Like

PCBs still on the way with Fedex, in transit since Nov 13th. It got stuck at export customs in China. Currently, the expected delivery is tomorrow. I am very sorry for that, but there will be delay again in opening the order page.

Called Fedex. It is two parcels, one got off the way during the transit. They are waiting for it and it still needs to go to customs. The lady said it won’t be delivered before Friday :frowning: ie. Monday is the earliest date for openning the sales. sorry.

Electras are available for sale again. They can be ordered on the Electra One website.

We are sold out. Electras are expected to be available in February 2021 again.

3 Likes

We received an update from the PCB manufacturer. The boards will be ready around March 1st. We expect to open the sales again shortly after that.

2 Likes

Looking forward to buying a One! Is there an option for reservation or pre-order? Or is it a matter of first come, first served?

I took a note and will notify you when available.

A tight lockdown will become effective in CZ on March 1st. Shipping might be affected, I will keep the forum informed.

1 Like

Thanks @martin , much appreciated!

I’m also interested and have signed up to be notified.
Looking for a better display/UI alternative to the Remote Zero SL II and Bitstream 3x.

1 Like

@martin Things looks exactly what I am looking for. I’ve subscribed to the mailing list to be notified, but count me in when the next batch is available.

1 Like

The the delivery of parts is delayed again. Expected ETA is now before end of March :frowning:

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. This controller looks amazing. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, I just learned of this device and am loving what I’m seeing. It looks like it solves my biggest frustrations with the Midi Fighter Twister and Faderfox knob boxes, while retaining that oh-so-important tactile response lost when using iPad controller apps.

I signed up for the mailing list but if there’s any other way to help ensure I am notified when more stock becomes available, please add me to any such list. Thanks!

2 Likes

All parts arrived. We start with the assembly. Sales will be open next week.

3 Likes

Sweet! Is there a preorder list of some kind?

No, there is not. But this time we have quite some of them. I do not expect to run out of stock within days.

Glad the parts didn’t get stuck on the “ever given”!

1 Like

Todays assembly round…

10 Likes