I just published the first iterarion for my LXR version 1 with the Brendan Clarke firmware (BC 0.37). Every voice has its own page and I added one overall mixer page.
With the BC-Firmware every LXR voice has its own MIDI channel:
- Kick: 01
- Tom1: 02
- Tom2: 03
- Snare: 04
- Clp+Cym: 05
- Hi-Hat: 06
- Global MIDI channel: 10
I first tried to create a preset for the official LXR firmware, but the NRPN messages from the Electra interfered with the normal CC messages on the LXR (i.e. changes in the filter resonance and filter drive set the filter freq to zero…). So I switched to the BC firmware.
There is one bug with the LFO Destinations in the BC Firmware: The Destination is selected but not activated. http://brendanclarke.com/files/LXR/to-do.txt
So I left the function out…
The next step will be some fx pages for gear I use with the LXR in my daw (delay, chorus, reverb).
NRPNs always seem to be my problem with presets and at the moment I have not much time to investigate in a coded LUA solution… and I am also not a skilled coder. Maybe the future holds some LUA snippets we can use as building blocks in the web editor