Cherry Audio Memorymode

This one was a bit frustrating to create. Aside from the need to use Momentary switches (it would have been nice to use a List Fader to choose Oscillator octaves, for instance), there are several controls on the Memorymode plugin that are MIDI assignable, but you are unable to access the popup list via MIDI. These are:

Keyboard Mode- Poly, Mono and Multitrigger;
Number of Voices;
Arpeggio- Mode and Range;
Reverb: Type

So, I have a support request in to Cherry Audio regarding this. But try this out and let me know what you think!

2 Likes

missing link :slight_smile:

https://app.electra.one/preset/lgb4BWAYwfJLaRYLitfB

1 Like

Corrected a couple of duplicated CC assignments, please update!

Hi Marzz,
I checked if I had the same frustrations with the MemoryMoon from Gunnar Ekornaas, and I haven’t.
This being said, I believe the MemoryMoon sounds fantastic but is no longer being developed. You need JBridge to make this 32bit VST work.
What was a bit of frustration: I could make it learn whatever CC or NRPN I want, but I can’t seem to make it permanent. I’ll check with the developer. So I worked with the default CC settings which deal with 95% of the synth settings.

With the MemoryMoon I could overcome the fader list limitations you had :slight_smile:
The work is in progress, but the Oscillators and Filter/Amp section is done. Here’s how it looks like:

osc
filt

Last but not least, the standard MIDI assignment of the Memorymoon:

1 Like

Again, as part of my learning process of creating presets for various plugins, I have greatly simplified Memorymode and made it more readily correspond to the GUI.

@NewIgnis I think Memorymoon has dropped support for a lot of their software, especially for Mac. I have sinced moved on to Memorymode, Arturia CV-80V (ver 4), etc.

1 Like