Display brightness

Ok, ok, ok. I feel so stupid now. I can’t find the how to set the brightness on the MK I. I have been able to do it before (remember trying turning it down to 0 :no_mouth:) but now I can’t find it. I’m on Hardware 2.40 and Controller 3.1 which is supporting changing the display brightness according to some forum posts. Anyone? I. Need. Ideas. Even. Help.

(Thanks in advance)

Is nobody ever changing the display brightness? :face_with_peeking_eye:

Here’s a tip:

Though I have v2.4 hardware and it’s not anywhere to bee seen in the Settings even though it’s capable. Was it maybe removed in version 3? The search continues…

Yes, I removed the option as it was causing a bit of confusion - It was possible to adjust the brightness on newer MK1 electras while it is not possible on the older ones. And it was kinda hard to explain that on the E1 screen.

I will add an option to change the brightness to the Electra Configuration screen in the web editor (at least for the start). There should be enough room to explain why it is not available if it is the case.

I mean somewhere here:

2 Likes

Ah, thanks. So there was a perfectly logical reason to it. :+1: :slight_smile:

I’m thinking it’s nice to have some way to change the brightness though most preferably on the device itself since it could in some instances be crucial in a live situation. Maybe as a hidden key + knob combo when viewing the settings screen? That way you don’t need to be explicit about it and having to explain it…?

1 Like

I will try to come up with something.

1 Like

A brightness setting is welcome indeed. Meanwile, the “Dim” option for “Active control set type” helps to us night owls with delicate eyes. :sunglasses:

1 Like