This preset builds on top of @martin 's work, with added features, visuals and upgraded to Mopho version 1.4
Mopho is a compact, affordable but powerful monophonic analog synthesizer from Dave smith (DSI) Sequential Circuits (SCI). The unit comes with a deep sound, a modulation matrix and a 4-track sequencer.
This Electra One preset offers easy access to all Mopho’s parameters, supports bi-directional communication as well as patch and globals reading.
Make sure that the following Global parameters are set:
- MParam Send: NRPN
- M Param Rec: NRPN or all
- MIDI Control: On
- MIDI SysEx: On
- MIDI OutSel: Out
- M Progrm Ch: On
- Pages 1-4 contain all patch sound parameters
- ARP is an extended arpeggiator; it contains a transpose function for live performance
- Performance repeats most relevant parameters for live use, including bank and program change.
- Sequencer 1-4 allows you to set 16 sequencer steps, over 4 tracks
- Name/Globals to set patch names and global parameters
- A lot of formatting has been added to controls to make understanding the possibilities easier