A bugfix release based on the feedback from all of you. I recommend updating.
Thanks go to @four_corners, @jigdagod, @dr_funk, @thetechnobear, @duster. And a very special thank you to @BigPoppaRobb who invested substantial amount of his time to help me fix the Windows 7 problem.
The firmware is available on the Downloads page.
I had to touch the low-level USB functionality. Even though it was tested, I was not able to test it on all types of operating systems and their versions. If you noticed anything strange, please let me know.
- Allow long names for groups. The limit is 40 characters now. If the group graphics is too narrow, the group name gets truncated. The group names were limited to 15 characters so far.
- Prevent overlapping names on the Page and Preset selection screens.
- Fix MidiLearn issue connected to SysEx messages. The captutred data was not always correct.
- Make it possible to use MidiLearn even if there is no preset loaded in Electra
- Trigger actions on releasing the hardware buttons rather than pressing them. This is to allow use of button combinations and combos in near future.
- Fix Windows 7 USB driver issues