The firmware 1.4 is available for download. Please update your controller to keep it compatible with the https://app.electra.one/
This version is a collection of features and bug fixes that were discussed on the forum. The main aim was to make Electra more stable when handling presets.
The firmware is available on the Downloads page .
- Add support for 32 devices, ie. 16 channels on each port. @Uija @Dymaxion
- Add a configuration option to disable controlSet (active section) switching with a touch @Uija @Hanallred @andersskibsted
- Make it possible to control pads with knobs (clockwise rotation turns on, counter-clockwise turns off)
- Improve bidirectional communication - the TX7 preset, which is kind of a demo for that, should work just perfectly now
- Make it possible to use the “value” placeholder in the Patch request messages @akira
- Fix / Improve DX7 envelopes (levels and rates were swapped) @akira
- Fix the issue of Electra freezing when switching between larger presets. @markus.schloesser @KaOsphere
- Fix the issue of loading extremely large presets. @jigdagod
- Fix the issue of Electra freezing when loading a preset if there is a solid stream of incoming MIDI data. @Uija
- Fix the Roland checksum calculation @akira
- Fix issue of momentary pads always sending On and Off values @akira