The firmware 2.1.7 is available for the download.
The firmware is available on the Downloads page
This release is a collection of bug fixes and feature requests collected recently. The release includes changes of the web application as well.
- Add possibility to configure USB Host assignments on the app Configuration page.
- Make it possible to define the default control set per preset page. ie. users can say what control set will be active when page is shown.
- Make it possible to recall last active control set per page. ie. pages keep info about what the last active control set was.
- Fix issue of a system freeze when presets are switched with external MIDI control
- Make sure the external MIDI control works for both USB MIDI CTRL port and the USB HOST CTRL port.
Presets that are using a new Default control set feature will not load correctly to with older versions of firmware. Please make sure you update to 2.1.7 to stay compatible. If you wanted to stay on older version and use such presets, please contact Martin.
An updated Configuration page:
A Default control set of a Page: