I tried to edit a preset I created and when I sent it to the E1 it showed generic midi in all the spots. It’s supposed to look like the second picture. I provided the file that it does it on. If I upload a new or start with a clean preset it work. This file seems to be corrupt for some reason.
UAD EQs.epr (14.6 KB)
Think I found the reason why.
After going through and starting to delete and send to E1 page by page. I found that if I delete the controls Group Label on Page 3 then everything will show up. If I shorten it from controls to control it’ll show everything. If I write controls it in all uppercase letters or first letter capital it works as well. For some reason it doesn’t like it all lowercase.