Rhodes Chroma CC+

A preset with full support of Rhodes Chroma with CC+ upgrade.

Preset made by Martin:
rhodes-chroma.epr (44.1 KB)

Preset made by Frank McGing:
rhodes-chroma-2.epr (41.8 KB)

hi,
checked my chroma today and found something strange…
it seems as the midi values are twice as much as is needed…for example when i use tune and start with zero up to 31 it tunes perfect but is starting again with the lowest value on 32 up till 63 !?
also for vcf tune/resonance /adsr etc…
when i reduce the max midi value to 63 it works as it should…

ok and any tip for settings on the chroma to get requested parameter values for patches ?
somehow it dosnt work for me using the first right button on the controller !?

tia

Hi,

I did not realize that this preset must be adjusted after adding a support for display values. Please find enclosed fixed version.

Also, following settings must be made on your Rhodes Chroma (for details please visit http://www.rhodeschroma.com/?id=cpuplusmanual#configurationmidi):

In Set split 36 must be following set:

• P4 Program Changes “On”
  • P6 Parameter Changes “On”
  • P30 Auto-send “On”

Please Note Electra expects Chroma with default MCM map. With this settings Electra will reflect any program or parameter changes done on Chroma’s panel. Enclosed preset adds support for Patch request button.

Let me know if above instructions helped. Thanks.

rhodes-chroma.epr (44.1 KB)
rhodes-chroma-2.epr (41.8 KB)

tried to add envelopes to the chroma preset but it seems its the only one i cant do this !?
when i put the preset into the editor i cant add anything …?
all empty one the left side …

@wanne, this preset uses a special “instrument file”, therefore the generic midi controls are not available. I did not realize that the instrument file would prevent adding new types of controls to the preset (envelopes, pads, etc). We will make it possible. It will be available in the editor tomorrow if everything goes ok.

@wanne I just deployed fix for your problem. Could you please try it and let me know if that works for you.

Thanks

looks like the others now !
thx tomas