Screen unresponsive after preset switches / dead pixels [SOLVED]

Hi, just wanted to get back to my electra as it has been put to rest for the last two monthes and discovered a problem while trying to switch presets.

Here’s a video showing the issue, after a few preset switches screen becomes unresponsive, still seen by the console and the app but no way to get the screen back apart from disconnecting power. Issue is reproduced every time and has been tested on 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 with same results.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F95ksmkqEDEaDKrb4IgDQ2qcl4sBx0PO/view?usp=sharing

As a sidenote, I’m a bit worried about the screen longevity as my electra one has been really lightly used until now and I already have 2 dead pixels as you can see here :

The left one is here since day one and I did not really care since it is rarely a dramatic issue but considering the few hours of use having a second one, starts being more concerning…

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi @KaOsphere,

the preset switching issue is resolved and the fix is included in the new firmware. I am currently testing it.

The dead pixels - from what you say I assume they are at the same location all the time. Is that correct? Are are quite some electras around and nobody reported this yet.

Is there anybody anybody else who has electra with dead pixels like this?

Pls let me know. Electra’s display is rather expensive part and I would like to make sure this is not something that is happening. @KaOsphere I will PM you regarding your unit.

Hey Martin, thanks for the fast reply ! Nice to see I’m not the only one having the preset switching issue.

I’m having the preset switch issue as well, but until now didn’t bother me enough to check what’s causing it and to report. So yeah, good to know it will be fixed! :blush:

I believe the randon freezes during preset switches are resolved now.