[Solved] Preset loss in online library after renaming the title

I fully agree, and have requested this since the 1.0 fw because iirc one could save presets with the 0.9er fw.
As a workaround knobkraft can “get” all presets from the Electra and save them (and export), but I haven’t tested it with the 2.0er versions

yeah, Ive got a small ‘test’ app that can download the active preset - as shown above , you can do this with a simple sysex message, and just read the response.

Ive not released it, as its a binary … so thats a bit more complex to release, and i dont want to start releasing for windows.
I could probably create a small python script to do this though…

the only way you can download all presets (with current sysex implementation) it to to use another sysex call, to systematically go thru every bank/preset slow… and download - even its empty… and then throw away the ones with nothing in them.

perhaps a new sysex call could be created that details which banks/slots have presets in them.

but I dont see that as a real issue, usually I want to download a specific preset, just so I have them on my computer.

of course the web app also allows you to download presets, so thats what I do most of the time, after Ive edited my presets.