Firmware 1.3.1 is available for download. It is an optional update but I recommend updating your Electra.
I haven’t updated the documentation yet, we will wait for your feedback, especially on handling the sign/negative MIDI values.
The firmware is available on the Downloads page .
- Support for handling “sign” for negative MIDI values has been added. Two’s complement and Sign bit modes are supported.
- Electra remembers the last active preset. The preset is then loaded automatically on the next power on.
- When editing and uploading the same preset to the controller, the current page and control set are not reset. ie. you stay on the same page/control set
- DX7/TX7 envelopes improved (the indication of an active value is still missing though)
- MIDI IO Thru configuration stays in place even if Electra is switched off
- Pads are using lighter colours, ie. they keep the same colour/shade scheme as other controls
@four_corners please get in touch with me regarding the OB Matrix 1000 preset, I will help you to get the two’s complement values working.